Sunday 15 April 2012

Garden in My Dreams


I want a row of roses
Smelling sweet in posies
Growing along the side of the house
Bringing a smile to all who come to the house
The jade plant at the back is old
Over the pavement bushes growing bold
A big pot full of hot chillies
Two varieties of beautiful chillies
I want pots of tomatoes juicy and red
Or should they be put in rows in a bed?
The two bags for potato growing by hilling
Garlic and onions for space a jostling
Maybe some pretty flowers
Dotting the garden with bright colours
Some pots to go on the veranda in front
The thought of weeding makes me grunt
Another thought is a rockery
Making the weeds a mockery
The pot of lavender planted at the corner
Brushing clothes of all passing the corner
I dream of this renovated garden
One day I shall have this garden

No comments:

Post a Comment