Sunday 23 September 2012

I wanna be a dolphin




The cartoon where the alligator complaints that he wants to be a dolphin set me thinking :

Though scientists say dolphins are not all pretty and friendly
They can be vicious and hunt in packs with other fish not so friendly
But when I think of them every time
I get a smile on my face every time
The best images are of pods in waves
Leaping and flipping tails in the waves
There is something fun and carefree
Makes my soul rise up, all free
I want to dance in the waves with them
I want to race in the water with them
Feel the water rushing and caressing
The skin tingles with the water caressing
The dolphin song strums the heartstrings
Making me vibrate to the strum of the strings
There is music humming in my heart
Joy leaping in the every part
I could sit on the rocks and watch the dolphins for ever
They would give me joy and peace for ever
Oh what a wonderful way to pass the time of the day
The waves, the birds, the dolphins and maybe a kangaroo or two would make a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment