Saturday 22 June 2013

Thought



Into the mind a thought floated like a drop reaching the ocean
I have not written much for a while now
Nothing seems to set the muse in motion
What has effected my thoughts and know how?

Does being preoccupied with aches and pain
Detract from the thinking process?
Thoughts are slow and brain seems not to gain
The fruits of thinking process

Surely it is the cold that saps your power
As energy is all going to keep you warm
To get started in the morning you need a hot shower
To awaken the muscles and bones alive and warm

Maybe the process of keeping warm
Is carried out while thinking
Do firing impulses make the brain and body warm?
Or is this cold screwing up my thinking?

I thought to try and decipher this lack of muse
Or is it the absence of motivating mind
The thoughts are random and need to fuse
Only then the poetry my mind shall find

No comments:

Post a Comment