Friday 7 March 2014

Dancing Sunlight



Out on Tuross Head, resting on a seat
From the cliff above the beach, synching with the Nature’s beat

The pristine white sand shapes the fan of the bay
The gentle breeze makes the pine branches sway

The waves do not break and foam but come rolling in
The myth of the big seventh wave I no longer believe in

Water and sky both are so blue
Sky though lighter and water a darker hue

The sun shines brightly, warming where it touches
To the scene, wispy clouds adds finishing touches

It indeed is a pleasure to soak in the peace
Or should I say a blessing to be allowed this peace

The beauty of nature pervades the senses
The joy awakening in all my senses

Sunlight dances on the water
The angle of light creates bright sparkles in the water

As the waves roll forwards
It makes the many sparkles flow forwards

The waters seem to be pouring this light
Into my eyes and my soul, so bright

A small diamond in my memory chain



No comments:

Post a Comment