Friday 15 June 2012

To Love


I look across a crowded room
Suddenly there is no one else in the room
It is such a cliché love at first sight
Love pushes into my heart with might
The breath quickens
The heartbeat quickens
The world suddenly seem lighter
The future dreamy and brighter
The touch of his eyes on my face
Makes a blush creep up my face
My eyes adore him
Wishing always to look at him
So much said with eyes
So much unsaid by eyes
The first look lingers
The love you can almost touch with fingers
We are drawn towards each other
Wishing just to be with each other
The gentle breeze playing with my hair
Fragrance of roses in the air
The scent of roses always bring
That first memory of loving
Now that you are gone
My eyes searching on and on
The heart slowed
The breath pained
The eyes flow hot tears
Your memory like hot spears
Life seems an endless waste
Refusing to make haste
Time to heal this broken heart
Time to move on from this part
Then once again my eyes meet another’s across a room
Suddenly there is no one else in the room
Again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment