Saturday 1 August 2009

New Month - August

It has taken a while to get over the jet lag and get back into the local time zone. Spent a few days sorting out the holiday snaps and putting up the captions. It is strange how you remember the small things that happened when you are reviewing the photos.

Cricket was on the TV on OZ a lot... they want to take the Ashes. It is fun to see the comments the strong feelings about cricket. However footie Aussie style is big there as well... managed to avoid the football fans at weekends in Melbourne even though we were round the corner from Etihad Stadium. I am only an occasional fan of cricket now a days but I like the Aussies.

I finally got back into twitter as well... long time since I went in there. I must have missed a lot of twittering... I now have to concentrate on my thesis and stop spending time in here. Maybe I should include my work in the blog as I will soon be going to Amsterdam for EARLI conference. We are presenting papers at it and I hope to have a very interesting and productive time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment