Tuesday 18 August 2009

Travelling

Travelling is so good. I enjoy it generally. However travelling to work is another matter. I have to drive 40 mils each way. On good days when the sun is shinning the drive is a good experience. The countryside roads are small ut with not much traffice. Either I can have the windows down with cool breeze rushing past or have my AC on. I usually opt fo the AC as the hay fever season is on the same time as good weather! Driving through tunnels made by the trees meeting up in an arch i a cool experience when the sun is otherwise blazing hot. Yes it does that sometimes in the UK too.

But in winter, rainy and dark times the driving is tedious. The headlights glaring into your eyes, narrow roads and drizzle with the car in front of you chucking up spray making it harder to see. By the time the journey ends I have a hadache and sore eyes. Considering its dark when I go to work as well as when I return I often feel that day light has disappeared. I am sure I get SAD (I knwo some wil say whats new? but I mean Seasonal Affective Disorder). Any bit of sunlight will do to make me happy.

Just goes to show that human being can be dissatified no matter what or one can turn it on its head and be happy with what ever you get, as there is always an up side to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment